ELECTION DAY IS November 4th! Here is some helpful information about the General Election. We would value your vote!
Do you want all of the election mail and phone calls to stop?!?!
Turn in your ballot early by dropping it off at the Columbine Library or the South Jeffco Service Center (See Below)
- Election Day is November 4th, polls close and you must have your ballot in by 7pm.
- If you are mailing in your ballot, we want to make sure your vote is counted. So we recommend dropping off your ballot with the County Clerk (See Bullet #4 Below).
- POSTMARKS DO NOT COUNT! To be safe, please drop off your ballot...
- You can drop off your ballot at one of the County Service Centers (Click Here For the South Jeffco location) and the Columbine Library.
- For more information contact the County Clerk at www.VoteJeffco.com or (303) 271-8111.